Welcome to Thrifle.
Thrifle (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://thrifle.com/ (websites (including any affiliated sites), mobile apps, and other services operated by us (hereafter collectively referred to as the“Services”)
SERVICE means the https://thrifle.com/ website operated by Thrifle.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
PERMISSION DATA means the data to which the website or application will have access according to our policy.
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of our Service or from our Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (ORour Service PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use our Services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
SELLER is a User that has submitted a Business for sale through Thrifle Services.
BUYER is a User that has Unlocked the Confidential Information about a Business.
BUSINESS is a reference to the Seller’s overall business function offered under one or more brand names.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First Name and last name
- Resume Details
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Thrifle is a affiliate marketing platform. We display products that users can purchase on merchants website and we make money from that. We are currently only open to users in the American market. We also have some ads and a few sponsored items on our webpage.
6. Collection of Information
Thrifle may collect Personal Data and Additional Usage Information about you from a variety of sources, including, for example:
- Through the Operation of the Website. The systems we use to provide the Website may automatically log and record Additional Usage Information about your use of the Website. For example, our systems may record the information you enter on the Website, the areas of the Website you visit, your activities on the Website, your IP address, or information about the computer or software you are using to access the Website.
- Other Website Usage Information. The Website may also monitor and collect Additional Usage Information about how you access, use, and interact with the Website automatically through “cookies,” “flash cookies”, “web beacons,” and other automated tracking technology.
Information Collected Automatically
- Certain information on our Service is collected automatically by means of various software tools. We have a legitimate interest in using such information to assist in log-in, systems administration purposes, information security and abuse prevention, to track user trends, and to analyze the effectiveness of our Service. We may collect Personal Data directly from you, when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, when you communicate with us over the telephone or through the Website by way of email, online chat, or online account registration to obtain access to Offerings, purchase an Offering, ask questions, or attempt to resolve any issues related to the Website or Offerings, submit submit feedback and comments. We may also collect;
(a)Log Files. Log files refers to the information that is automatically sent by your web browser or device (or otherwise automatically collected) each time you view or interact with our online Service. The information inside the log files may include IP addresses, type of browser, internet service provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
7. Storage of Your Information
Thrifle stores your Personal Data until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services or until you ask us to delete your Personal Data. As one example, if an Employer deletes a job application in their candidate dashboard on Thrifle, Thrifle may delete information associated with that application. As another example, after an application has been delivered to an Employer, Thrifle may retain a copy of that application for a limited time and then delete the copy. We are also required to retain certain information to comply with local laws.
8. Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you accessour Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
1. Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you permit us to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide our Service, to improve and customize our service.
2. Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, citizenship, registration at the place of residence and actual address, and telephone number (work, mobile).
9. Use of Data
http://Thrifle.com/ uses the collected data for various purposes
- To reach our customers; To provide a good customer experience to you by rendering our Services as per the commercial terms and requests
- To facilitate proper communication in general meetings, providing access to the shareholders’ portal, communicating with shareholders and other investors related activities.
- To provide and maintain our Service; To notify you about changes to our Service; To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support; monitor the usage of our Service; detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To act in accordance with your direction. For example, if you direct us to share your information with our retailers or other third parties, we will do so in order to facilitate that interaction.
- Communicate with you about our products and Services, including to respond to your customer service requests or respond to any other inquiry or correspondence you send to us
- Inform you about events, programs or offerings; Send you information content, including warranty information; Send you updates and promotional materials.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; For any other purpose with your consent.
10. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods. The Company maintains the specific records and retention policies and procedures so that the personal data is deleted after a reasonable time by complying with the retention criteria which is; (a)The data will be kept as long as you are an active member of ours or as long as it is needed to provide our Services to you. (b)The data is retained for as long as it is needed to comply with the global legal and contractual obligations.
11. How We Share Your Data
We may not disclose personal information that we collect, or that you provide for personal use. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
We may disclose your Personal Data as follows:
- Third-Party Sites. Thrifle may provide your Personal Data to third parties that provide our Services to assist us with the Website and with achieving the Purposes. For example, these third parties may include providers of customer service, payment processing, email, and messaging support, hosting, management, maintenance, information analysis, or other services we may receive on an outsourced basis. We will endeavor to require that these third parties use your Personal Data only as necessary for such reasons. From Third-Party Information Providers. Thrifle may also obtain Personal Data from third parties that have obtained or collected information about you and that have the right to provide that Personal Data to us. For example, if you register for the Website using a third-party service or through a third-party website or Service, the information you provide to that third party will be provided to us to establish your account on the Website. We may also contract with third parties that are in the business of providing information to businesses such as ours to verify certain information about you or obtain information about you. We may use the Personal Data about you we receive from a third party outside of the Website by the terms we establish with that third party.
- Advertisers. From time-to-time, we engage advertising services to assist us in advertising our brand and Service. Those services may target advertisements on third-party websites based on cookies or other information indicating previous interaction with our Service.
- Other Users. Thrifle may share your Personal Data with other users when you elect to interact with those users (or request that we communicate with them on your behalf) through the Website. This may include facilitating communications with other users or enabling the posting of Personal Data to areas of the Website accessible by other users. You should be aware that any Personal Data (or other information) you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them
- Law Enforcement and Safety. Thrifle may share your Personal Data with law enforcement or other government officials if it relates to a criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity, or regulatory enforcement. Thrifle may share your Personal Data as required or permitted by law, whether in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal processes, or as we believe necessary to exercise or enforce our rights, including to defend against potential or actual legal claims brought against us. Thrifle may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that such action is necessary to protect or defend the rights, property, interests, or safety of Thrifle, any of our users, resellers or vendors, or any other third parties or to act under urgent circumstances to protect the safety of Thrifle or its employees or a member of the public.
12. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We have several security measures in place to ensure the safety of your data, including the following:
- Firewalls: These network security systems help block unauthorized access.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Encryption: This encryption protects your information from being intercepted by creating a secure connection with your browser when you log in, enter information, and every interaction you make on our site.
- Automatic Logout: We automatically log you out of your secure browsing session after a period of inactivity to protect you from third-party access to your information.
- Encrypted Information: We encrypt your information before storing it in the Mongo database. No one can see your data in the database.
In addition, we regularly perform “pen tests”, which are designed to find vulnerabilities that an attacker could exploit. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
13. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please go to Contact Us section at our website
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you;
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format;
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, that we may not able to provide our Service without some necessary data.
0.1. What personal information do we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
14. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provideour Service on our behalf, perform our Service-related Services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use certain third party analytics services to improve the functionality, features, or delivery of our Service. We may also use these analytics services to record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, as well as any text that you type into our Service. For example, we use Google Analytics on our Service to track user trends and usage. By using a browser plugin provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
16. CI/CD tools
We may use third-partyour Service Providers to automate the development process of ourour Service.
17. Behavioral Remarketting
18. Links to Other Sites
19. Social media and Plug-Ins
Our online services may use social media plug-ins (e.g., the Facebook "Like" button, "Share to Twitter" button) to enable you to easily interact with certain social media websites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and share information with others. When you visit our online services, the operators of the available social media plugins can place a cookie on your device enabling such operators to recognize individuals who have previously visited our online services. If you are logged into these social media websites while visiting our online services, the social media plugins allow the relevant social media websites to receive information that you have visited our online services or other information. The social media plugins also allow the applicable social media websites to share information about your activities on our online services with other users of the social media website. For example, Facebook Social Plugins allow Facebook to show your "Likes" and comments on our online services to your Facebook friends. Facebook Social Plugins also allow you to see your friends' Facebook activity on our online services. We do not control any of the content from the social media plugins. We may also interact with you on social media platforms. If you contact us on one of our social media platforms, request services, or otherwise communicate directly with us on social media, we may contact you to interact with you. For more information about social media advertising and social media plugins from other social media websites, please refer to those websites' privacy and data sharing statements
20. Children's Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (<span>“Child”</span> or <span>“Children”</span>).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
22. Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you first visit the Website. The cookie allows us to identify your computer and find out details about your previous visit.
- Detect if you have chosen to view the Website via mobile device or desktop machine.
- Gather statistics about how you use the Website, which web pages you visit as well as what other sites you visit before visiting the Website and after the Website.
- By continuing to use this Website we will infer that you accept our cookies policy and give Thrifle permission to continue serving your browser cookies for the above purposes. We reserve the right to edit, remove or add new cookies or similar technologies at any time and without notification. If you do not want to accept these terms simply discontinue using this Website.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to disallow all or some cookies as well as view the cookies that are currently saved on your computer. To change your cookie settings, we strongly recommend that you refer to your Internet browser's manual or manufacturer for instructions on how to use this feature.
Please be aware that if you choose to delete, disable or block some or all of the cookies used by this Website, then we cannot guarantee that all of the Website features will continue to function correctly.
24. Use of Your Information
By using this Website, you agree in the entity that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) to provide you with the Website Services. These include (without limitation):
Communicating and personalizing such communication) with you compiling customer reviews. For any purpose required by law or regulation
If you would like to unsubscribe from any email communications, please click on the link located at the bottom of the email and follow the instructions.
25. Contact Us